Say it ain't so.

Reason #2 why I'll need a cocktail after work: I called The Company Store a minute ago to confirm the delivery date for my bedding. Oh, we're sorry. That's been discontinued. We've cancelled your order.  Como se WHAT? Great. The small beacon of decorative light that was shining on today just went out. So, if anyone knows of somewhere that has fantastic bedding that is not from the following: Pottery Barn, Crate & Barrel, West Elm, BB&B, and/or your mom's house. Please let me know -- I've looked all of those places and nothing suits my fancy. Not to be picky...

On another grumpy note, or also known as Reason #3. After finding out my bedding was no more, I went straight to the world wide interweb to search out other options. AOL had this little nugget of an article about my happy place - IKEA. Which is now my we-might-need-a-break-from-each-other place. Shame on you. And your meatballs look nasty anyways. I promise this disappointment is probably brief. I'm sure I'll visit you soon. I need some poster frames...and some $1 candles.