No, not MJ. Today's the day I'm officially a home owner! I went and did the final walk through with Steven yesterday, and I couldn't be more excited! I also took the time and threw some of my turquoise paint up on the wall to see which shade I liked best. Unfortunately, the only conclusion I came to was that both Ricky and Steven apparently have a strong distaste for 'Intense Teal' - and turquoise in general. Amateurs.
After I sign
my life away all of the closing papers, I have a long list of grown up things to do today:
That's about it. Happy Monday everyone! KT. Out.
- Find someone to drink champagne with me. Either that, or I'll just look like an alcoholic by myself at Lambert's or something drinking at noon on Monday. Don't judge.
- Take my broke-ass-broke computer to Mr. Notebook to have them take everything off the hard drive, so I can then go throw it over the Congress bridge. Congrats, Lady Bird Lake -- "You're getting a Dell."
- Possibly head to the Apple store to express my hatred for Dell (mad props for being in Austin, but we're over), and look into joining the 2000's by getting a Mac.
- While I'm at the mall, I might quite possibly/absolutely go in F21 to congratulate myself on my new found grown up-hood. Nothing says adult like a $15 sequin-y dress, that may or may not be designed for a small child.
- Head on over to a Mattress Firm near me to purchase a mattress, so I no longer have to sleep like a 3rd grader on my tiny tiny bed. A grown up house requires a grown up bed.
- And if, I have time, head on over to Bed, Bath & Beyond. Seriously, Old School quotes aside, I really need to go there. 87 20% off coupons in tow.