I Love Lamp(s).

Dear Santa,
This year I would like for you to build a HomeGoods in the Austin area. Specifically off Brodie or William Cannon. Or near Target. Ok, next door to Target. It would really help me out, and save Cindy from driving all over Houston and San Antonio to check out the other locations' inventory while I'm hustlin' at work. I've been 'good' this year, so I'm pretty sure I'm well deserving of this. I'll even stock their shelves if I have to (as long as I can follow the 'one for you, one for me' policy). That is all. Merry Christmas. Love, Me. 

After discovering the $39.99 lighting miracles (as seen in the previous post), I've been on a mad hunt for more cheap lamps. Alas, Cindy found some gems at one of the HomeGoods in SA. Seriously -- San Antonio has TWO and we don't even have ONE. Blasphemy. Regardless, here are some of my Christmas presents. Yes, the surprise factor on Christmas morning is shot, but damn -- my living room will look good. 





I know I have a slight obsession with turquoise, (Editor's note: Turquoise is the Pantone color of the year for 2010. I know. I'm a trendsetter...) however these lamps were just too cute to pass up. Maybe when I grow up I'll expand my color palette. Maybe.