One person's junk...

It's no secret that I'm a fan of a bargain. And estate sales are the newest venue for me to get my 'fix.' I went to two this weekend and both proved worth the trek. Yesterday, however was the estate sale of all estate sales. The fact that I woke up earlier than I do for work should speak volumes of how much I like to find cheap stuff. I made a quick stop at Starbucks so I would be fueled up for shopping, but that was apparently an amateur estate sale move. The doors opened at 9:00am, and my little caffeine craving put me there at 9:10. Too late. Cars were already lining the street, some with trailers.  Luckily I had friends inside already scouting out the goods for me, so I didn't miss out on much.  I had already scoped out what was for sale online, and made a bee-line for those items. I had my eye on some dining chairs that just needed some TLC, but once I saw them in real life, I realized I didn't have that much TLC in me -- and went to Z Gallerie later that afternoon. However I did snag two bolsters of vintage fabric and a fabulous serving tray (Thanks Kara!), all for $20. I'll consider that a win. 

I'll post pics of my findings soon, once they find a good home!