Panda.

During my morning routine of blog reading, I stumbled across Oh Happy Day! , via my tried and true fav, isuwannee. (Note: check out these cool mobiles!). Anyhoo, I'm always excited to find new, fun blogs, and Oh Happy Day! did not disappoint. Jordan has great ideas for parties and events, and while those posts are fun to read, today's post was really the kicker. Now, as many of you know, I have a strong love for pandas. Why? I don't know. And I think I've just found the newest addition to my collection. From Tsuru Bride's etsy shop, I present to you: The Panda Clutch.

Ok, so I probably won't get it -- but it's a fun idea. Speaking of purses, I did just nab this beaut as a belated birthday present to myself. Why thank you self, I'm welcome. It should arrive by Friday -- fingers crossed!
It's kind of panda-colored, and it's called the "Catty Nugget," which I think is a highly fun name for a purse. Ok, that's all for today. I promise to be back with more decor-oriented post soon. Ideas? Topics? In need of motivation and inspiration, kids.

Seacrest, out.