Money can't buy happiness.

But it can buy these boots, and I'm OK with that. Regardless of the fact that the heat index today is 108 (true story), the calendar clearly states that it's almost fall. Fall means boots. Boots make me happy. So, I guess I retract my previous statement that money can't buy happiness.  *said at the risk of sounding like a total jerk*


I snagged these little beauts from Piperlime, and am anxiously awaiting their arrival. I think they'll be more than perfect for my quick trip to Nashville next week, no? Good. Glad you agree. 

Now that the important things / boots are out of the way, I'm going to start making a valiant effort to blog more. I've returned from my marathon music festival trip, and am on the road to mental recovery. That being said, I should have intelligent things to write about in no time. Send me ideas if you have them!

Seacrest, out.