Tablescape. It's even fun to say.

If I've learned anything from watching Sandra Lee's Semi-Homemade, it's that a party's not complete without a table scape. And a signature cocktail, but that's for another post. 

Recently, a good percentage of my girlfriends have gotten engaged, and when I think of engagements, I immediately start thinking showers and luncheons. This table setting by Eddie Ross, of Top Design & Martha Stewart fame, immediately caught my eye. Maybe it was the turquoise. Maybe it was the hot pink. Or the faux bamboo chairs. Or the peonies. Ok, so obviously it was the sum of all parts. Regardless, it's amazing.
Cindy & I are headed to Warrenton in a couple of weeks and I've obviously added blue milkglass and gold candlesticks to my list of things of scavenge. I'm so in love with this setting, that I'm tempted to set it up in my dining room so I can stare at it daily. Not really, but it sounds good in theory.