'Ello elephants

Last weekend I met Cindy at Wimberley Market Days to try and make up for the unsuccessful Round Top trip the weekend prior. Luckily, this time I didn't come home empty handed!

A couple of months ago, Spruce (the most fabulous upholstery shop in town), posted this on their blog. I immediately fell in love with it, but not so much the $1,000 price tag.
Just as we were making our final rounds at Market Days, I spotted this little table and squealed with excitement.  And it was only $40!
When I got back to Austin I immediately headed to Home Depot to buy some paint so I could doll her up. And since they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I chose Behr Premium's Lipstick to emulate the look of Spruce's fantastic piece
I'm hoping to clean and sand the table down this week so that the painting process can begin. Stay tuned for the finished product!