Lounging in Style

The Artist Lounge at this year's Austin City Limits Festival has never looked so good. C3 commissioned College Station's Junk Gypsies to 'pimp our lounge,' and that they did. In honor of this year's headliners, The Eagles, the lounge had a 'Hotel California' theme - with a southern junky twist. I couldn't help but oogle as they unloaded their trailers and set up their wares earlier in the week. Yes, I probably should have been more excited about the musical acts performing at the festival, yet I couldn't stop talking about the decor in the Artist Lounge. I guess we know where my priorities are! Here's a peak at their handy work! 
Entry way into the lounge. Loved all of the gold mirrors! 


Last supper style table. 


I need this sign. 

Love the letters! 

Cute table display with keys & old silverware.

Hope you enjoyed the eye candy!