Red in Fred

Last weekend, my best friend and I took a little day trip to Fredericksburg, Texas to start planning her bachelorette party. Once we secured a bed and breakfast and some wineries to tour, we hit Main Street and checked out the shopping scene. I follow Red's blog, and couldn't wait to check out their store! It was truly a store after my own heart. I'm quite looking forward to stopping back in while we're back in town for the bachelorette party!  If you're in the hill country, be sure to stop in!  Here's some eye candy for you...








Also, if you're in Fredericksburg, check out Eve Couture also on Main Street. My friend Kate has recently opened a Fredericksburg location to her sister store in Marble Falls. She has just the right amount of sparkle and bling to glam up any holiday outfit.