Brace Yourself.

Target gone done done it again--only this time, like 100x better. As you all know (unless you've been living under a rock), fashion house Missoni has designed a 400 (yes, that's four-hun-dred) piece collection exclusively for Target. The bold prints and patterns (especially chevron!) can be found on items ranging from housewares, clothing, luggage, tech-goodies, little nugget baby clothes, office supplies, and probably kitchen sinks for all I know. The anticipated line launches on Tuesday, September 13th. (I was tempted to lie to you and say that it launched on September 14th, so that would give me an entire day to raid all of the Austin-area Targets before you--but then realized (a) you're smarter than that, (b) deep down, I'm a nice person. You're welcome.)

We all know that on the morning of September 13th, I'll be standing outside of Target at 7:59am waiting for the doors to open--like a crazy person. But I'm not sorry for it. Not one little bit.

Here's a little sneak peek at some of Missoni's fabulously affordable Target offerings: