Craft Time.

My name is Katie, and I'm addicted to Pinterest. All: Hi, Katie. Seriously, Pinterest is the black hole of productivity. Once you start, you just can't stop. But, if this is the worst of my vices (minus boxed pinot grigio), things aren't all bad. Right?

I've been feeling very DIY-ish lately, so I've found a few projects on Pinterest to put on my crafty to-do list. This little darling is at the top.You can find instructions here.  I just ordered a couple of these so that I can start my masterpieces! Stay tuned for a finished product post.





UPDATE:  The bracelets I ordered finally came in, and they look like something a Jersey cabbie name Vino would wear. They've since been returned. This project has since been put on hold until I can find a more acceptable bracelet candidate.