Comfort Estate Sale

I'd like to apologize for the tardiness of this post, but I think you'll forgive me once you see the fabulocity I'm about to drop on you. About a month ago, Cindy & I attended an estate sale in Comfort, TX (approx. 20 minutes from Boerne, TX), and I whole heartedly feel like this is the best antique haul I've ever made it home with. Bible. (in 'Kardashian' speak, that means "I'm telling the absolute truth.") Ladies and...well, ladies, I present to you my treasures. After you're done Ooo-ing and Ahh-ing, I'll let you in on how much it all cost. You'll die. 
Elephant Figurine 
Greek Key Tumblers

Coral Asian Vases

Geometric Milk Glass Vases

Black & Gold Ceramic Bowl  
Chinoiserie Urn 

Aztec Pyrex Mug

I have no friggin' idea what this is...

Cracker Barrel container

Cracker Barrel Container being put to use

Zebra Bookends

More Black Milk Glass than I'll ever need. 

Elephant Bookends 
Panda...Jim Beam Bottle 
Proof that it is, in fact, a Jim Beam Bottle

Owl Milk Glass Soap Dish

Wood & Gold Mid-Centurty Serving Tray 

Wire Mail Holder (that's a technical term)
Mirrored Glass Wine Glass, used as a make up brush holder.

And now for the best part: Each of the above items cost...drumroll, please...$2.50.  You can only imagine my excitement as I pillaged through this estate sale like a whirling dervish, grabbing anything I found remotely fantastic, and putting it in our bags. It was bananas.

If you, too, would like to keep a finger on the pulse of all estate sale happenings around the Central Texas area, sign up here for weekly e-mails. Happy hunting!