Round Top Antique Weekend

It's that time again! Antique Weekend is here, and I couldn't be more excited!  Cindy and I are heading that way tomorrow, and I've been making a mental list of treasures to look for.

First and foremost, a gold/brass bar cart.  I saw one last year at Wimberley Market Days, and it took every ounce of lady-like-ness in me not to yank it out of this poor woman's hands as she was wheeling it through the crowd. I'm also quite certain she paid, like, $25 for it.  However, should I spy one this weekend, I might not be so polite...

This gem retails for almost $1,200. Psshhhh....

I'm also keeping my eyes peeled for anything brass. Seriously, anything.
Some nice brass vases would look just darling...

 And some animals...
 Or who doesn't love a great tray?...

And while I'm not a huge "reader" per se, I do have my fair share of design books, shelter mags, and anything ever written about Willie Nelson...That being said, I need bookends to hold up my wares, so that a) they don't come tumbling to the ground, b) they can look extra fabulous while just sittin' there on the bookshelf. Enter fun bookends.  I'm kind of obsessing over agate bookends at the moment, so if I were to score something similar to these beauties, I'd be just tickled pink. (pun intended).

And lastly, I'd like to procure a couple of these...

That's not too much to ask is it? 

I'll report back next week with my findings!!! Is anyone else heading out to Round Top this weekend?