Brad!

While driving up Congress on my way back from lunch yesterday afternoon, I spotted a giant poster of Mr. Brad Goreski in the window of Brooks Brothers.  Intrigued, as soon as I got back to the office I hit the internet to see what that could be about.  To my utter delight, Brad was in town promoting his new book Born to be Brad.  The event started at 5pm, so I snuck out of work a little early (shhh!) and made my way over to Brooks Brothers. The event was darling--complete with bowtie & glasses iced cookies, appetizers, white wine (I mean...), and Mr. Goreski himself.  After waiting in line for about 45 minutes, I finally got to say 'hello' and snap a pic! Apologies for the fuzzy iPhone quality, but it was the best I could do under the circumstances. I seriously love him--and want him to be my BFF.
As the stylist for Kate Spade, he LOVED my Florence Broadhurst bag! (Pssst...It's on sale now, snag one for yourself!)

Be sure to also snag a copy of Brad's book!