Oh, hi. Me again. As mentioned in the previous post, I accidentally-kind-of-sorta lost the motivation to blog / be a responsible human being for a while. But, I'm back! Group sigh of relief...I know. I'm thrilled for me too.
Ok, so let's re-cap what's happened in the past six weeks, shall we?
And now I'm finally back in Austin and attempting to get my life back in order. However, there are just too many fun things going on, that it's hard. Happy Hour? Of course! Bunko? Don't mind if I do! I'm forcing myself to go to my parents' this weekend, in hopes that a weekend in the country will be just what the Dr. ordered. Plus, the San Marcos outlets are on the way, so it's a win-win. (J. Crew Factory is giving things away, BTW.)
- My birthday came and went. And I did so much retail therapy I couldn't even see straight...neither could my credit cards...or my closet space.
- I was in one of my best friend's weddings, and it was amaze. I also did all of the make up for the bridal party (self pat on the back). I'm really thinking I should apply for a side-job at Sephora. Not only could I really hone my make-up artistry skills, but that employee discount would be quite beneficial.
- 'Sunday Night Supper Club' has been reinstated, which makes my Sunday nights 10x better. That, and Real Housewives of New Jersey.
- I've spent lots of quality girl time with my lovely lady friends. Who also like to imbibe copious amounts of
Bota Box high quality wine.
- I made a last minute decision to fly to Vegas to spend more quality time with said lady friends at our Vegas home-away-from-home, The Cosmopolitan. I may or may not have also taken part in a Kelly Clarkson/The Fray concert. And ate my weight in sushi.
- While in Vegas, I had a slight 'mis-hap' at the Pool (I blame these -- no traction), and almost broke my arm. While it's not broken, I still had to sport a pretty sweet sling for a few days. Don't be jealous.
- Considering I couldn't use my arm, I just HAD to get a blow out at the salon. Obviously.
- Once my arm healed, I jetted off to Chicago for Lollapalooza! Considering this was my first year to not actually have to work the festival, I can't even begin to describe how much fun I had. A) The list is just too long, B) details are kind of fuzzy. No judgment. One thing I can tell you, is that I did attack Guy Fieri backstage. And he may or may not have already issued a restraining order against me. But I'm pretending that he really loved me. And I sleep better at night.
I apologize for the lengthy, picture-less post. I promise upcoming posts will have less verbiage and more pictures of pretty things.