Think 'Inside' the Box

Hi, I'm Katie and I'm obsessed with make up. Group: "Hi, Katie."  I love finding and trying new products, and now, thanks to Birchbox, testing the latest and greatest is easier (and more fun!) than ever!  The concept is simple:  For only $10 a month, you'll get 6 product samples (some are even full-size) delivered right to your door.  That's it! No catch. No  nothing.  It's amaze.

Click HERE to become a member!

I received September's box in the mail yesterday, and I'm already in love with some of the products.  Personally, the perfume samples are always a favorite because they're perfect to throw in your purse so you can 'refresh' after work and before a night on the town. And this month's Cynthia Rowley Band-Aids are bound to make any boo-boo look extremely chic. No matter how accident prone you may be.  (Note: remind me to pack these for Vegas next month...) 

And do you have a slightly metro male in your life? Not a problem, there's Birchbox for Men. Now, he too, can be up to speed on all of the 'so-hot-right-now' grooming products.

Are any of y'all already Birchbox members? Are you as in love as I am?