Get the Look: ACL Day One

ACL has come and gone...and my liver & ears are quite relieved.  While I'm kind of glad the 12 hour days in the 'elements' are over, I had an amazing time with my fellow 'Blonde Brigadiers!'  For those of you not in the know, we're like a small gang--however our only crimes are possibly over processed locks and imbibing copious amounts of boxed wine. Or Vodka. Pick your poison.

My top faves of the weekend were definitely Florence + The Machine, Needtobreathe, & Childish Gambino.  Non-musical highlights include the following (names have been withheld to protect the innocent/guilty)
Here's Day One's ensemble, for those of you inquiring about my dress. And Kristina looks just smashing in her "You & Tequila Make Me Crazy" tank.  Click below for links!


Get the Look:  

ACL Day 1




  Free People Peacemaker Dress
Minnetonka Boots
Kendra Scott Jorine Necklace (Blue Goldstone)
Kendra Scott Tobin Ring (Blue Goldstone)
MICHAEL Michael Kors Watch 

Labels: , , , ,