ACL has come and gone...and my liver & ears are quite relieved. While I'm kind of glad the 12 hour days in the 'elements' are over, I had an amazing time with my fellow 'Blonde Brigadiers!' For those of you not in the know, we're like a small gang--however our only crimes are possibly over processed locks and imbibing copious amounts of boxed wine. Or Vodka. Pick your poison.
My top faves of the weekend were definitely Florence + The Machine, Needtobreathe, & Childish Gambino. Non-musical highlights include the following (names have been withheld to protect the innocent/guilty):
Here's Day One's ensemble, for those of you inquiring about my dress. And Kristina looks just smashing in her "You & Tequila Make Me Crazy" tank. Click below for links!
- Telling a celebrity chef's wife "no cutsies" in the food line. "You get this stuff at home, you can get behind me." Ok, that was me. It was 11:00pm. I hadn't eaten all day...I spoke out of hunger.
- Losing a Blonde to the masses, however while she was lost she apparently found Jesus and a man in a kilt. Photographical evidence supposedly to come.
- Lots of champagne.
- Matching outfits. We're lame...we know. But at least we're really fun.
- Lost wallets, multiples sunglasses, and perhaps a little dignity.
- Maybe some Jack in the Box.
Get the Look:
Labels: ACL Festival, Free People, Kendra Scott, Michael Kors, Minnetonka