DIY: Golden Pig


Ever since Jamie posted about this golden pig, I instantly fell in love. 'Why?', you ask? I have no idea. But it's gold. So that probably had a lot to do with it.  
via
Doesn't the pig accessorize Kendall's jewelry collection, perfectly?
While I fell in love with the pig, I did not fall in love with its $200 price tag.  Yes,  it's darling as all get out, but I just can't justify spending that much on gilded swine (unless it made its own bacon...).

As I was raiding and pillaging my local Hobby Lobby other day for 50% off Christmas decor, I stumbled upon this resin pig for only $12 (it was 50% off too...along with the majority of the store), and I couldn't pass it up.  As I was checking out, I felt as though I needed to explain myself to the cashier  as to why I was buying a crap ton of ornaments...and one random pig sculpture.  Needless to say, the cashier couldn't have cared less.

$12 Pig
Spray Paint Gold (Duh.)
Congratulate your creativity with a glass of wine. (Double duh.)
Display as you please (Bam.)