VOTE.

Not that you need reminding that today is Election Day, but here I am anyways. You're welcome

If you haven't already voted, get out there and do your civic duty!  I'm looking forward to tonight's Election festivities, as I'm sure we'll all be glued to our televisions come this evening.  And don't doubt that I will be donning my "Willie Nelson for President" shirt. Hey, I only get to bust it out every four years. 

And luckily for my boss, he's going to have the most festive Election Party on the block.  And by that I mean, I made a serious trip to the Dollar Store last night and was busy crafting red, white, and blue decorations.  And friend and co-worker, Erin of Please Reply Designs crafted the most darling table tents for us.  What's on the menu, you ask? "Campaign Trail" Mix, "Red State" Velvet Cupcakes, Spinach & Arti-"Vote" Dip, and "Sloppy Joe Biden" Sliders. And he just wanted to have chips & salsa....psshhhhh!  Pictures to come!

Happy Election Day!