Coffee Table Styling

I recently purchased a new coffee table, as I wanted to mix more "rustic" pieces into my space.  After a few choice explicatives [Why the hell was the allen wrench invented? Can't the universe agree that we assemble everything with a phillips head? I want to kick 'Allen' in the shins...Ok, off my soap box] and a hundred bolts later, the table was complete.  While I thought assembly was the hard part--I now realize that styling my new table has become quite the task.  Here are my staple coffee table accessories.  But after only a day of having the table, I've re-styled it at least five times--and I'm not happy with any of it.  Sigh...

Coffee Table | Foo Dogs | Tom Ford Book | Ceramic Elephant | Allegra Hicks Book | Flowers | Urchin

I've been cruising Pinterest to see how other people are styling their tables, and I'm totally inspired.  There are so many great coffee tables out there!  Here are a few of my favorites.

via
via
via
via
Stay tuned for the final product in the coming days!