Gallery Wall

One of the things I love most about my home is the 12' ceilings, giving me ample opportunity to 'decorate up.'  The wall behind my dresser / TV stand in my bedroom was lacking something, and considering I spend quite a bit of time watching my beloved Bravo and Law & Order SVU, I was growing tired of staring at the vast turquoise space behind the TV. 

As mentioned last week, I moved the pieces that originally hung above my couch in the living room into the bedroom to fill the proverbial and literal void. 

First I laid everything out on the floor to decide how I wanted it arranged.  Once I was happy with the layout, I took hammer to nail and started hanging.  

While it's recommended to measure, tape off, and probably have an extra set of hands to spot you [I used my dresser as a 'ladder']--I'm impatient and decided I would just 'wing it.' Sorry I'm sorry.  A few unintended nail holes later, I was done--after I filled said nail holes and painted over them...

  
I'm quite pleased with how it turned out, and am excited to add to it as time goes on.  Now for a glass of wine after all of this hard work...