Give a Mouse a Cookie.


When it comes to decorating my home, I realized that I take a very 'Give a Mouse a Cookie' approach to my design.  Well, if I paint the walls, I'm going to need new lamps.  If I get new lamps, I'll need new lampshades.  If I get new lampshades, I think I'll need new artwork.  New artwork will require new frames...You get the picture.  The point is, I can't leave well enough alone. I'm the little girl in the AT&T commercial: "We want more, we want more. If you really like it, you want more.

When I made the decision to paint my master bedroom, I convinced myself that I would make minimal changes elsewhere--as to save time and money.  And that lasted one hot second.  This past weekend I made an extensive list of what needs to be spray painted, framed, moved, or out of my life [aka put up for sale].  What started out as a small "re-do" of my master bedroom has now become a massive overhaul to the majority of my house.

For those of you that follow me on Pinterest, you're well aware that I've been pinning up a storm lately. [Side note: Should 'Pinning' become an Olympic sport, I'd totally win.] Here are couple inspirational photos that are to blame for my O.C.D.D. [Obsessive Compulsive Decorating Disorder].

via

via

Stay tuned for updates in the coming weeks!