My Living Room: The Evolution


Other day I found myself going through old pictures on my computer, and I got all reminiscent of the days when I first moved into my house.  It's been three and a half years--and my, how things have changed!  It's always interesting to me to see how people's style change and evolve over the years (including mine!) Join me as we take a quick trip down memory lane to look back on Living Rooms Past.

November 2009:


January 2010: 


February 2010: 



November 2010:


May 2012: 

Check out that awesome iPhone camera quality...
And this brings us to present day. Ta-da!!!





As you might have noticed, I haven't quite gotten around to that project I mentioned months ago.  I could lie to you and say that the blank white canvases represent the void in the...whatever, but the truth is--I just haven't done it yet.  Everything's a work in progress, so just work with me.

Sources: 
Sofa: Abbott Sofa from Four Hands
Flokati Throw Pillows: Target (similar)
La Fiorentina Pillows: Furbish
Abstract Pillow: Anthropologie
Coffee Table: Home Decorators Collection
Coffee Table Books: Amazon.com
Silver Tray: West Elm 
Orchid: HomeGoods
Urchin: Furbish
Pewter Chairs: Z Gallerie
Black & White Pillows: Garden Ridge
Silver Side Table: HomeGoods
White Elephant: Estate Sale Find
Black & Gold Bowl: Estate Sale Find
Mirrored Table Lamp: Target
Accordion Floor Lamp: Pottery Barn

If you have any other sourcing questions, please send me a message! And be sure to check back soon, as I'm sure things won't stay this way for long!