Fashionably Frugal Friday!


My sincerest apologies for my *ahem* month-long absence.  I've been wallowing in the fact that I just turned...well, that's neither here nor there.  I had a birthday. That's all you need to know.  Please let this gem of a post serve as my 'Sorry I went AWOL' present. You're welcome

As mentioned in my 'About' section, my friends consider to me to be somewhat of an 'online retail ninja,' and I can't disagree.  Find something you like? With a few quick key strokes, I can find you a cheaper option (or five) in a matter of seconds. It's a gift, really. I'm considering adding it to my resume. That all being said, I thought I would share my God-given talent of finding ridiculously good deals with you. Again, you're welcome

Enter: Fashionably Frugal Fridays! Each Friday I'll present you with something uber chic, be it home decor, apparel, accessories, or beauty products--and then I'll show you where you can get the look for less!













 J. Crew's Fan Fringe Necklace - $148


Baublebar's Aqua Fiesta Fringe Collar - $38

From a plain white T to a darling little cocktail dress, these necklaces are sure to jazz up any ensemble.  [Editor's Note: I own the J. Crew version and literally let out an audible shrill when I saw Baublebar's version this morning. I hate when I miss out on a deal!]

Happy shopping!