Retail Therapy

Everyone deals with their emotions differently.  Some people hit the gym to sweat out whatever is stressing them out.  Others might over indulge and bury their feelings in a carton of Ben & Jerry's. I, on the other hand, pour a glass of wine and hit the world wide web of retail. And while this coping mechanism has deemed itself detrimental to my credit score, my closet is most thankful. And that's all that matters, right? Here are a few items that have either recently ended up on my doorstep or that are sitting patiently 'in my basket'--just waiting for me to hit the 'checkout' button.

So now, lie back, and tell the nice doctor just what's bothering you.  Me? I'm bothered by the fact that those strappy little numbers at the bottom aren't in my wardrobe--yet.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8