3.1 Phillip Lim for Target...and Nate Berkus, too!

Do hear that?  It's tiny baby angels singing as they rejoice in the upcoming launch of 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target, in stores this Sunday.  Fashion blogs have feverishly been posting sneak peeks of the line's covetable pieces, and while I'm not in love with the clothing pieces, I. Am. Dying. for the handbags.

Similar to Lim's fashionably famous Pashli satchel [ranging $650-$850], his Target totes are just as darling and won't break the bank at around $50.  They're utilitarian, with a twist, and are available in a variety of colors--sure to complete any outfit.

And AS IF Sunday couldn't get any better, cue Nate Berkus' new Fall 2013 line. It, TOO, debuts this weekend.  This season's collection is a bit more glamorous and 'art deco-chic' than his past more 'wordly' and 'natural' collections. And by that I mean, there's more gold, and by that I mean, I'll take one of each, please.
Side Table - $80
Trays - $24 each
Candelabra - $20

And yes, I'll be at Target, coffee in hand, at 7:4-freaking-5am Sunday morning, tap-tap-tapping on the windows waiting for them to open.  So if you see a wild-haired, sleep deprived girl in glasses and pajama bottoms knocking over toddlers and the elderly to make my way to the accessories department, that would be me. Say,  'hello.'  Or don't. I'd rather not make human contact before 9:00am.

Labels: , ,