2013 CharityBash Live Auction

I'm so excited and proud to announce my participation in the 5th Annual CharityBash Live Auction.  It's been such an honor to work on this event and I hope you will join me on November 7th for such an amazing cause! This year's event will benefit the following organizations: Alzheimer's Association, American Youthworks, Austin Clubhouse, Austin Zoo & Animal Sanctuary, PeopleFund, STRONG Start, Susan G. Komen, and The Settlement Home for Children.

Thanks to my very generous donors, I've put together--what I think to be--a fabulous little package of some of the best services and products Austin has to offer.  Last year's CharityBash Live Auction raised over $120,000 for local charities and non-profits, and I have no doubt that this year's event will only go above and beyond previous efforts. 

With your ticket, you will enjoy an open bar by Deep Eddy, Duchman Family Winery, and Dos XX; food by Lucky Robot; desserts by Delish; downtown views from the amazing University Park building, and a fabulously entertaining auction. Not to mention the good feelings you'll get by helping raise a ton of money for charity!

Tickets are available here -- and for 20% off your ticket price, use the code 'philanthropist2013' at checkout. 

I hope to see everyone on November 7th!!!