DIY: Little Succulents

I have somewhat of a 'black thumb,' therefore I tend to lean towards plants I can't kill. Cue: succulents. They require very little maintenance and add the perfect amount of green to any space. I've recently become obsessed with planting tiny succulents into less than conventional vessels. They're cute--mainly because they're small--but also make a great conversation piece.  And since this is the season of giving, they make the perfect 'little something' to give to a hostess, co-worker, neighbor, etc., and it's something they can keep out year 'round.

Each of these plants were around $3 from Lowe's.  You can also normally find small succulents at the grocery store with the potted plants and herbs. 

I went through my china cabinet and pulled out a vintage sugar bowl, wine glass, and milk glass creamer.

I spooned in a little bit of potting soil to each one so that they fit snuggly. And, voila! How easy [and darling] it that?

Labels: , ,