What I Wore: Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving! We had a very low key day in the hill country, replacing the traditional turkey and stuffing with crawfish etouffe and oysters rockefeller--I didn't complain. Since we were amping up the menu, I thought I would do my family a favor, and amp up my ensemble--they deserve better than my standard uniform of yoga pants and a concert tee [note: I don't even do yoga.]




Sweater: Forever 21 [no longer available, similar here], Shirt: Boundary & Co. [old, similar here], Leggings: Zara [old, similar here, and 50% off!], Boots: Urban Outfitters [old, similar here], Necklace: Baublebar, Sunglasses: RayBan, Bracelets: J. Crew [30% off with code 'HOLIDAY'], Watch: Michael Kors, Ring: Forever 21 [old similar here, 20% off with code 'BFCM2013'],  Coat: Forever 21 [old, similar here and here], Beanie: All Saints [old, similar here]...Can you tell I like Forever 21?!?!


Labels: , , , , , , ,