SP&C for DARBY SMART: Stamped Spoons Kit

I'm so, so excited to announce that I have designed my very first kit for one of my favorite DIY sites, Darby Smart! I've mentioned Darby Smart in previous posts, but for those of you new to the DIY one-stop-shop, they recruit designers to create projects based on the latest home and fashion trends and then turn those projects into kits that include all materials and step-by-step instructions for you to create masterpieces of your own! I love this idea

Personalized and custom stamped spoons have become one of my favorite things to make and gift to friends, so when asked to propose a kit idea, I couldn't think of anything better!   For the the low, low price of $31 [+ free shipping!], my project includes the following supplies: 
As mentioned, this makes a great gift for all occasions, from birthdays [and births], weddings, anniversaries, and engagements.  Like many, I always start my day with a cup of coffee--two sugars and a little cream--and stirring it with a personalized spoon is such a special way remind those you love that you're thinking about them! 

To see some of my recently stamped spoons, be sure to follow me on Instagram! Also, this is my 300th post! Yay!!!

all images via Darby Smart



Labels: , ,