Friday Favorites

I follow an embarrassing amount of blogs, decor websites, and designers alike on social media, so I thought that I would start sharing my favorite posts, finds, and links of the week with all of you!

Photo via
StyleCaster shared '50 DIY Decorating Tips Every Girl Should Know' earlier this week and their list is spot on.  Some of my favorite tips are #12, #23, #28, #31 (duh), and #36.

via
Blogger, designer, stylist, and HGTV host Emily Henderson [one of my absolute faves] also hit up the Rose Bowl Flea Market earlier this month and recapped her adventure here.  She scored some major finds, which reassured me that the next time I go I'm taking the U-Haul...[Note: I kept seeing her around the flea, but managed to maintain composure and not completely fan girl out.  I saved us all the embarrassment.  You're welcome, Emily.]

via
Monika, of the Doctor's Closet, revealed her latest home tour and it's stunning.  It's sleek and sophisticated with just the right amount of femininity.  I now want to just paint everything white--all the things.

via
How cute are these denim coasters from the Hunted Interior?  I see a new DIY in my future...

What goodness did you find on the World Wide Web this week?

Labels: , , , , ,