It's My Birthday.

Weekend before last I went to L.A. to finally go to the Rose Bowl Flea Market [more on that tomorrow!]. When I decided to pull the trigger and book a trip to the City of Angels, it wasn't hard to convince my bestie, Kristen to come with me.  As a former Angeleno, she jumps at any opportunity to go back to the Golden State.  The trip's agenda consisted of two items: (1) The Rose Bowl Flea Market, (2) Dinner at SUR.

Admittedly, I watch entirely too much reality TV, and 99% of it is on Bravo.  For those of you that watch more high-brow, intellectual programming, I'll fill you in. Real Housewife of Beverly Hills, Lisa Vanderpump owns SUR and employs some of hottest messes you ever did see--which then obviously warranted it's own spin-off show, Vanderpump Rules.  I needed to see it in real life, and It. Was. Awesome.  And they sang me 'Happy Birthday' with sparklers.

On to my birthday! I really have no plans other than relax, most definitely shop, and happy hour at my favorite bar [and food truck!] with some of my closest friends.  To wax poetic for a hot second, I truly believe that this is the year that things are going to happen. I'm putting it out in the universe.  You heard it here first, folks. On that note, I'm going to go pour myself a glass of champagne and toast to a new year!

XOXO!

Labels: ,