Friday Favorites

Ahhhh!   Let's all breathe a collective sigh of relief--it's finally the weekend!  Before, I dive head first into my to-do list this weekend, I wanted to share my favorite things from the week--starting with a cocktail!  [Doesn't everything start with a cocktail?!?]

[1]  My darling friend Erin of Fig + Cotton shared her recipe for the perfect French 75.   This refreshing drink is the perfect way to end a long summer day, plus it's a nice change of pace from that everyday glass of wine.  Be sure to check out her recipe here, and then head over to La Dolce Vita where Erin shares the 12 items that every hostess should have on hand to host a quick and easy 'cocktail party in a pinch!'

via
[2]  Next on the list: I want to live in this kitchen.  I don't even need the rest of the house [which is equally as fabulous, by the way, check it out here.], I could solely live in the kitchen.  Just throw me a blanket and keep the fridge stocked with wine. I'll be good.  The colors, the brass bar stools, the chandelier--it's loud, it's chic, and it's perfect--for me, anyways. I realize this might be a little 'much' for most people's taste.

via
[3]  Darby Smart never ceases to please me.  This week's email blast not only linked to some super cute DIY kits to try, but they added in a little Ryan Gosling to get their message across.  I love me some crafting humor...

Check out the project here.
Check out the project here
Check out the project here

That's it!  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!



Labels: , ,