DIY: Pom-Pom Drink Stirrer


It's  f i n a l l y  Friday!!!  I don't know about you, but I could use a cocktail! [I mean, when couldn't I use a cocktail...]  For your next get-together, venture from the ordinary and treat your guests with these snazzy little drink stirrers. They're incredibly easy to make and add the perfect amount out 'festive' to any soiree!

Supplies:
Tinsel Pom-Poms
Drink Stirrers
Hot Glue Gun / Glue

Simply hot-glue the pom-pom to the end of the drink stirrer, and voila!  You've got yourself a fancy little accessory for your cocktail.  I chose gold for mine, but you could do different colors for each of your guests, so that they know which drink is theirs.  Dependent upon the size of your glass, you might need cut down the straw a bit so it won't topple over and out of your glass.

And fun and fancy drink stirrers aren't near as festive without fun and fancy bar ware!  To shop this glass and more, click the links below!


AND...be sure to tune in to Good Day Austin on Monday [at 9:45am CST] for more easy entertaining ideas.  Not in the Austin area? Don't worry, I'll post a link as soon as it's live.  Cheers!



Labels: , , ,