Home Tour: Master Bedroom

Yesterday, I finally  made the time to take updated photos of my home, so over the course of the next couple of weeks, I'll be sharing them with you room by room.  Be sure to scroll to the bottom of the post for product sources.  Without further adieu, I present, my master bedroom! 




Headboard: Target
Duvet + Euro Shams: West Elm
Pink Shams: Anthropologie
Long Pillow: Anthropologie
Mirrored Nightstands: Z Gallerie + TJ Maxx
Lamps + Shades: Target
Antlers: My dad killed + I spray painted
Gold Peace Sign Sculpture: Hobby Lobby + spray painted

Dresser: IKEA
Dresser Hardware: Lowe's + spray painted
Silver Lamp: Home Goods
Tall Mirror: Home Goods
Milkglass Vase: Thrifted

Desk: Home Decorators Collection + spray painted hardware
Round Mirror: Vintage + spray painted
Desk Chair: Vintage + Reupholstered
Arched Lucite Lamp: Home Goods
Stationery Holder: Estate Sale
Lucite Stapler: Anthropologie
Lucite Tape Dispenser: Anthropologie
Mirrored Chest: Urban Outfitters
Brass Magazine Holder: Target
Initial Mug [used as pen holder]: Anthropologie

Click below to 'shop the look!'


Labels: , ,