Gap x Darby Smart Gift Wrapping Set

The tree is trimmed, the stockings are hung, and you've been humming Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas is You" since you put away the Thanksgiving leftovers.  And while it is the most wonderful time of the year, it can also be one of the most stressful.  Let's face it, there's not enough eggnog in the world that can help get you through that To-Do list, and the last thing you need to worry about is how you're going to wrap that tower of gifts that's been piling up in the spare bedroom.  Enter: Gap + Darby Smart Gift Wrapping Set!

To me, Gap represents style, accessibility, and ease and we all know that Darby Smart is my go-to spot for easy and chic DIYs!  The pairing of the two brands is the perfect marriage, and their collaborative kit is sure to impress anyone on your list--and make you feel like you've just won Christmas.


The set includes: bakers twine, silver glitter washi tape, a silver metallic pen, three wooden gift tags, black and white Darby Smart designer gift tags, and a roll of kraft wrapping paper (12in. x 7ft.)

To wrap the 'Just Labs' desk calendar that I get my dad every. single. year [don't worry, I've gotten him so many, that we're way past the element of surprise], I used the silver pen and drew little snowflakes on the kraft paper.  I don't claim to be an artist, so don't judge! But hey, no two snowflakes are alike, right?  To tape up my gift, I used the silver glitter washi tape and then tied it off with the red and white bakers twine.  I adore the little wooden tags and couldn't resist an opportunity to use my trusty ol' wood burner. You can snag a wood burner here, if you don't already have one in your crafting arsenal.  Bottle brush trees are one of my favorites around Christmas time, so I hot-glued a teeny tiny one to the twine as a final touch.  To give it a little extra shine, I used the silver metallic pen on the bristles so it looks like snow.  Ta-da!!!    


To snag a gift wrapping set for your own little workshop, head to your nearest Gap store, as they're launching today! If you're not close to a Gap, you can still pick up a set here.  And if you're feeling a little uninspired after all of the holiday hu-bub, head on over to Darby Smart for some quick and easy ideas on how to utilize your set.  And once you've wrapped the cutest little gift this side of the North Pole, be sure to share your idea here!

And if you don't have any gifts to wrap yet, I've designed some Darby Smart kits of my own that make awesome gifts...if I do say so ma'self ;)  Check out my stamped spoons, and ring dishes here.



Labels: , , , , ,