Foodie Post

Ok, so I literally just mentioned how I'm unnaturally obsessed with all things Bravo TV, and Top Chef is by far (like light years far) my favorite all time show--on any network. Seriously. The beau and I talk about the 'cheftestants' like they're totally our friends and we know them on a deep culinary level. We're weird. We know. Anyways, Top Chef Season 9 is in TEXAS!!!--Austin, San Antonio, and Dallas to be exact. I.seriously.die. The season will premiere on November 2nd--and I absolutely have it marked on my calendar. Please refer to previous statement--I'm weird. I know. As I was perusing Eater earlier, I stumbled upon this picture (nevermind the Photoshop), and it made me all different levels of excited.
Image via
Padma (my obvs BFF), is currently in Austin--hitting all the hot spots. I totally tweeted at her yesterday when she asked suggestions for places to eat and which vintage stores she should hit up. No reply. Proof that we are, in fact, not BFF. Le sigh...

In more foodie news, my OTHER culinary loves are coming to the Paramount next February: Anthony Bourdain and Eric Ripert. I saw 'Tony' twice last year at the Paramount, and it was all that I would hoped it would be and more. I can only imagine that the addition of Mr. Ripert will make it that much more magical.  I hope someone's reading this that would like to buy me tickets for Christmas...
Prrrr.